Please use the commentluv function in comments to link to your blog. I'll remove all URLs in the comments from now on. Keep it clean, folks!

Honestly... have a look! (Link)

>> 2012/08/15


I found this website - Honestly... wtf - through StumbleUpon. It's an amazing site to get inspiration with lots of photography, art news etc. But what I fell for was Erica's  DIY section (in the screenshot). Maybe you want to go for a really unique statement necklace? I'm definitely going to try out those braided bead bracelets. And for those willing to make a real mess: ombre denim! Something else than the typical "shirt collar necklace" I seem to see on every DIY blog I open.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP