Please use the commentluv function in comments to link to your blog. I'll remove all URLs in the comments from now on. Keep it clean, folks!

Wherever you go, go with all your heart

>> 2012/07/17


I guess it's time. It's time to start this blog officially. I created this account on my friend's birthday, so I declare that day as Anything But Sugarfree's birthday - 7th July or 7/7 if you like.

I always had the urge to blog and so I started with a typical beauty blog about a year ago, but that really didn't work out. I like makeup, but I don't want to be limited by that. There is so much more to blog about. I cannot tell what this will result into, let's just see how it goes!

Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
Confucius

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP