Please use the commentluv function in comments to link to your blog. I'll remove all URLs in the comments from now on. Keep it clean, folks!

ONLY Rose Blazer

>> 2012/07/27


I'm very sorry not to have updated, but I was spending all my daytime at work this week and in the evening I always had to do some organizational stuff for my approaching semester abroad, it's going quite well so far! Now only one more week to hold on, then my internship ends! (I'm going to celebrate that!!!)
For the look I sported last weekend I chose my magenta jeans I bought at the s.Oliver outlet in January and also my beloved Only blazer! The Rose Men's Blazer was love at first sight and after I got this blue piece I also had to get myself the yellow one! One can never have enough color variations of an awesome piece of clothing, right? In the background of one picture you can also see the beautiful gothic cathedral of our city.

(read more...)


The pink paint splashes in the background were a lucky accident :)

jeans - s.Oliver
shirt - promod
blazer - ONLY
shoes - marco tozzi
lips - NYX BLL in "Dusty Rose"
eyes - Sleek "Oh So Special" palette
nails - OPI "Yoga-ta Get This Blue"

follow me on...
   


4 Kommentare:

Unknown July 28, 2012 at 11:33 AM  

Great bold colors! They go so well with each other :)

Lubna | ELLE VOX

Unknown July 31, 2012 at 10:28 PM  

you look amazing!
I just found your blog and I love it!
check my blog if you want and maybe follow..?

http://xouxounitsa.blogspot.com

xoxo

Diana Marks August 2, 2012 at 2:45 AM  

great stylish look!

Please support my up and coming blog about life and fashion in Los Angeles by following it on Bloglovin ;) I will follow back ;)

LA By Diana Live Magazine

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP